lundi 22 mai 2017

Challenge May - More Than Words


Hello!

Voici ma page pour le challenge du mois de mai du blog More Than Words.

Here my participation for the May's challenge on More Than Words' blog.

J'aime beaucoup cette photo de ma fille et moi.

I like this picture of my daughter and me.



  



A+

Image hébergée par servimg.com

5 commentaires:

  1. This is wonderful! What a great interpretation of the challenge! So glad you could join us at More Than Words.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Beautiful layout !! I love it !! Thank you for playing at More Than Words :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Oh, how wonderful is your page! I love it! So happy you could play along with us at More Than Words!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. ohhh it's gorgeous, so soft and pretty and really emotional! Thank you for joining More Than Words challenge.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Fabulous photo! You embellished it perfectly! All the best from MTW! :)

    RépondreSupprimer

Merci de me laisser un commentaire, c'est toujours un plaisir pour moi de vous lire!

Thank you for leaving me a comment, it is always a pleasure for me to read to you!